Door-to-door Boston to New York City "flat rate" service is easy and affordable. Forget about dealing with traffic and paying for parking, when you can book our Point to Point service for close to the same cost ... More info ›
Door-to-door Boston to New York City "flat rate" service is easy and affordable. Forget about dealing with traffic and paying for parking, when you can book our Point to Point service for close to the same cost. Time is money, start traveling in style and get some work done on the way or just enjoy the scenery. *Flat rates are available for most Transfers, depending on drive time and geography, only hourly rates may be available.
THIS VOUCHER COVERS THE BASE FARE PLUS 20% GRATUITY AND $3.00 STC FEE. FOR A ONE WAY TRIP FROM BOSTON TO NEW YORK CITY.
Relax as your professional chauffeur drives you to your destination in style. We know that traveling can be complicated and stressful, that is why we try to make ordering a chauffeur as easy as possible
Please provide us with the following information in the Special requirements section at CHECK-OUT:
- Pick-up Time? - When would you like us to arrive?
- Luggage? Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs) may have certain restrictions.
- Child Seats? if so How many? $30 each.
We will confirm the reservation within 24 Hours. We usually have chauffeurs available in as little as 1 - 2 hours notice. Single bill and single point of contact for all of your rides in 100+ Markets worldwide. 24 hour dispatch service, speak to a real person. Every ride is watched closely by our staff through GPS tracking and status updates directly from the driver via our mobile app.F.A.Q.
- Waiting time is the time that elapses between the scheduled pickup time and the time a passenger enters the vehicle. After a five (5) minute grace period on rides that do not begin at an airport, there is a $8.00 charge for every five (5) minutes of waiting time.
- Rates: All of our services are billed “garage-to-garage”, meaning that time is added to a trip to account for the vehicle’s travel time en-route to a pick-up, and back to its point of origination. (Industry Standard)